03 October 2011

MIA

I have been MIA for the last few months..... things just got a bit crazy. So whats new.... Well my beautiful baby boy is now a month old. His big brother and sister are absolutely in love with him, constantly giving him kisses and cuddles. I am also just lovng him to bits.

We have also put our house on the market, as we have found a place we like in the country with some land. So the last few weeks have been filled with Banks, Lawyers and Real Estate Agents. We have had a major cleanout in the house. A whole truckload in fact, gone off to storage. Feeling the pressure somewhat with two toddlers and a newborn in tow, as it makes it almost impossible to keep the house tidy.

A most noteable change in my household since my last posts is the purchase of a breadmaker, so I am now making (and aiming to maintain) making at least 90% of my bread, rather than buying. I have found a 50/50 wholemeal/white loaf that the whole family is liking. But would love to branch out a bit more and try some different recipes.

Have you got any great Bread Recipes to try?


What I'm reading this week?

Penniless Parenting - A great blog from a mum, who is making the most of what she has, some great articles and recipes. A really great read.

What are you reading this week? Do you have any great sites you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment